Unless you indicate otherwise, all breakfast meetings will be organized during the first hour you have indicated as available during the days you’ve indicated to Julie.
Ex : If you've indicated 8 am to 6 pm as your available time, Julie will propose a breakfast meeting starting at 8 am. If you have indicated 9:30 am to 8 pm. Julie will propose a breakfast at 9:30am.
If you don’t accept meetings before 10 am, Julie won’t have the information necessary to organize a meeting . To facilitate the process, you must indicate the time you would like the meeting to take place.
Ex: “Paula, Julie will organize a breakfast meeting for us at 8: 30 am.”
Breakfasts and Coffees
It is important to note that Julie sees breakfast as a meeting before 10 am and coffee as a meeting that can be organized between 9 and 12 and 2pm and 6pm.
If you would like to organize a coffee meeting, indicate the precise time of the meeting to Julie.
Depending on the type of meeting you’re organizing, Julie will propose different times to your guests. She will adapt to your preferences and the specifics of your meeting so as not to schedule a breakfast or dinner meeting at the wrong time.
Below you'll find the details for each kind of meeting Julie organizes:
- Breakfast: First available time slot of the day, if you’re available, and if the meeting takes place before 10 am. In any other case, Julie will ask you for more information. (We explain this more in detail here).
- Coffee: Can be organized between 9am and 12pm or between 2pm and 6pm.
- Lunch: Julie will propose 1pm by default. This is a setting that can be changed by sending us an email.
- Drinks: Julie organizes drinks according to your work hours, between 6pm and 9pm, and according to your availability.
- Diner: Can be proposed between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
For all other kinds of in-person meetings (meetings in and out of your offices with or external or internal colleagues) or virtual meetings (phone meetings, teleconferences, Skype calls, Google Hangouts or video conferences), Julie proposes time slots according to your availability.
It is important to note that Julie never proposes a meeting during lunchtime unless it's a lunch meeting. This the setting unless you indicate otherwise.