Whether it's a telephone conference, Skype call, Google Hangout, Webex or video conference, Julie can organize all of your digital rendez-vous.
Depending on the kind of interview you’d like her to schedule for you, Julie can specify all relevant information in the invite itself: your contact will know exactly who’s calling who, and which phone number to use!
Here are some of the tools that Juliet can use (though not all are necessary):
- Mobile or Home/Work phone numbers
- Skype: unfortunately, Julie isn’t compatible with Skype for business. If you want Julie to coordinate a Skype call for you, you have to share your personal Skype ID with her. Once you’ve added her, Julie will be able to automatically share your skype account with your designated guest.
- Telephone conferencing: In the case of a telephone conference call, Julie will share the link that you’re using (and its participation code, if needed), with your contacts for you. Julie does this when you have specifically asked her to organize this kind of rendez-vous or when the call has more than 2 expected guests.
- Hangout: Hangout links are automatically managed by Google. If you wish to use Hangouts, it is possible to add a personal message indicating the hangout link to your guests. This is particularly useful if you find yourself organizing a meeting with people who aren’t Google users.
- Video conferencing: Julie must specifically be asked to organize a video conference to share the link to be used for it. For this to work, users can say something like, “Julie, please organize a video conference with Emilie in the next few days,” for Julie to process the request.