Depending on the type of meeting you’re organizing, Julie will propose different times to your guests. She will adapt to your preferences and the specifics of your meeting so as not to schedule a breakfast or dinner meeting at the wrong time.
Below you'll find the details for each kind of meeting Julie organizes:
- Breakfast: First available time slot of the day, if you’re available, and if the meeting takes place before 10 am. In any other case, Julie will ask you for more information. (We explain this more in detail here).
- Coffee: Can be organized between 9am and 12pm or between 2pm and 6pm.
- Lunch: Julie will propose 1pm by default. This is a setting that can be changed by sending us an email.
- Drinks: Julie organizes drinks according to your work hours, between 6pm and 9pm, and according to your availability.
- Diner: Can be proposed between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm.
For all other kinds of in-person meetings (meetings in and out of your offices with or external or internal colleagues) or virtual meetings (phone meetings, teleconferences, Skype calls, Google Hangouts or video conferences), Julie proposes time slots according to your availability.
It is important to note that Julie never proposes a meeting during lunchtime unless it's a lunch meeting. This the setting unless you indicate otherwise.